Of all the cutesy cancer slogans out there, this is my favorite: Save Second Base. I like it because that’s what I’m doing, saving my own personal second base with every self-exam, clinical exam, mammogram, ultrasound, MRI, morsel of healthy food that passes through my lips and with every mile I run.
- Eyebrows Are So Last Year
- Bald is the New Black
- I Have Cancer – Cancer Doesn’t Have Me
- Chemo – Breakfast of Champions
- Nice Try Cancer, But I’m Still Here
- Does This Shirt Make My Head Look Bald?
- Bald Chicks Rule
- I’m Confused. Wait Maybe I’m Not.
- I Pay My Oncologist Big Bucks for This Hair Style
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Fight Cancer Alone
- Fight Like A Girl
- Unbeknownst to the Mosquito, I Just Had Chemo
- One Day Pink Will Just Be for Princesses. Let’s Find A Cure.
- Breast Cancer Isn’t for Sissies
- Fighting Cancer and Still Fabulous
Got any you’d like to share? Please do.
Like that Santa Baby bra pictured above. It came from this blog right here.