I’m back with more about the Celebration 4 Life gear. You know, the shirts, caps and Keep Cool bandannas (aka cooling neck wraps) modeled by my boys in a previous post. Yea, those. But I’m not here to just chit-chat about these goodies. I’m here to give them away. Well, the Celebration 4 Life folks are giving them away. I’m just providing the avenue by which you can score some free stuff.
Celebration 4 Life will award 12 winners. Yes, 12. So be sure to leave a comment (but only one) so you have a chance at getting these great goods.
Here’s exactly what you need to do:
- Visit this site and leave a comment below sharing the model number of both the cap and cooling neck wrap you want (note: Caps with the thin reflective bands are standard size, and the ones with the wider reflective bands are smaller).
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Friday, September 25, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- Twelve winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Twelve winners will receive one cap ($13) and one cooling neck wrap, ($5), valued at $18.
- Winners will be notified by email and in a post on this blog, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!
Before you leave the Celebration 4 Life site, check out their free downloads, and use them if you can. OK, that’s all. Good Luck!