My skin did pretty well during radiation. For weeks, nothing at all happened, and then at the very end of my 30+ days of treatment, a mild burn showed up. No blistering, though, or peeling, or anything else that made me horribly uncomfortable.
You (or those you know who are getting zapped) might not fare so well. Lucky you (actually two of you!), because right here, right now, you can enter to win a free tube of Jeans Cream. It’s a natural and revolutionary product that soothes and protects skin with high-potency vitamins and botanical extracts. And it’s not made by just anyone — creator and founder Jean is a two-time breast cancer survivor, and so she knows first-hand that this stuff really works.
Jeans Cream is good for more than just radiation-affected skin, it can effectively treat eczema, sunburn, diabetes-related skin issues, contact dermatitis, wound care, and you can even use it for daily moisturizing.
What are you waiting for? Leave a comment, and you just might score this valuable gift!
- Leave a comment and share why you need this cream!
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Wednesday, February 10, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive one 7-ounce tube each of Jeans Cream (valued at $45 per tube).
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!