It’s almost October, and yes, that means Breast Cancer Awareness Month is just about here.
But we’re not talking breast cancer right now.
Nope, we’re paying some attention to another cancer, because guess what? September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and the word needs to get out that 21,880 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2010, and 13,850 will die from it.
But here’s something happy:
My friend Dawn at Out of the Blue Delivered has generously offered to give away an Ovarian Cancer Support Marble Pendant to one lucky reader. She’s nice like that, and she happens to be my favorite champion of the cancer cause.
It’s nothing but simple to enter to win:
- Shop around at Out of the Blue Delivered.
- Then, leave a comment revealing your favorite item!
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Tuesday, September 21, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one book, valued at $20.00.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!