Another company supporting the breast cancer cause: Tirecraft.
Tirecraft began supporting breast cancer research in 1999 after starting to see the direct effect it had on staff through either a family member or a member of the staff being diagnosed. In the last four years, Tirecraft has raised more than $160,000 through an annual golf tournament in Ontario and another $12,000 through the sale of pink valve caps.
Pink valve caps.
And you’ll love this (I hope!) – I’ve got a package of caps to give away (you can use them on your vehicle or your bike). Want them? Just enter the giveaway below.
- Leave a comment and share how you’ll use your pink valve caps!
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Friday, October 22, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one package of four valve caps, valued at $5.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!