Maybe you are confused about the relationship between breast cancer and hormone therapy.
Doctors and authors Lovera Wolf Miller and David C. Miller are not. They say that Menopausal Hormone Therapy (MHT) is the key to preventing the disease.
In their book “Womenopause: Stop Pausing and Start Living,” the married docs declare that MHT (formerly known as Hormone Replacement Therapy or HRT), can reduce diagnoses of breast cancer by 33% in cases where MHT consists of estrogen only.
Other benefits of MHT, say the duo:
- Improved mood and memory.
- Smoother, softer skin.
- Stronger bones and muscles.
- And more!
It’s probably not a bad idea to learn more about MHT. Win this book (another giveaway!), and you’ll be on your way to acquiring some new knowledge.
- Leave a comment and share why you should be the big winner!
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Thursday, November 11, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one book, valued at $24.95.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!