Welcome to Feel-Good Finds, a series of posts featuring items and products that can cheer you up, calm your mind, and soothe your soul. Whether you’re muddling through cancer treatment or just braving the occasional bad day, pick-me-ups are key. Here, I review all things happy and hopeful. (And sometimes when I’m blessed with extra goodies, I’ll even give them away!)
If youthful, healthy, wrinkle-free skin makes you feel good, then DERMAGENICS might be the magic bullet for beating your blues.
My mom (she’s my go-to product tester girl) really likes the Collagen Recovery Cream, and she thinks you might, too.
It’s soft, smooth, and not greasy at all; it has a pleasant fragrance; it feels light on the skin; and it features a slight tingle that is refreshingly nice.
According to the DERMAGENICS website, Collagen Recovery Cream hydrates, improves, and repairs skin texture, health, and appearance. Ingredients are natural and do not include alcohol, formaldehyde, fragrance, dyes, phthalates, alpha hydroxys, or glycolic acid.
Bonus: it effectively heals radiation and chemotherapy damaged skin.
Maybe you don’t want to jump right into a purchase, but you still want to give DERMAGENCIS a try. Well, that’s what giveaways are for, and two of you can win a 30-day supply just by entering the contest below.
- Leave a comment and tell us what you’d like to win: the women’s anti-aging moisturizer, the collagen recovery cream, or the men’s anti-aging cream.
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Saturday, December 4, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- Two winners will receive one jar of DERMAGENICS cream (value, $85).
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!