Snapfish says you can create personalized gifts for your family and friends while you raise breast cancer awareness. It’s simple. Just visit www.snapfish.com/PinkGives, and for every PinkGives product you purchase, Snapfish will donate 30 percent of the proceeds (up to $25,000) to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Also, Snapfish members can showcase their support by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org about their involvement in the breast cancer cause – could be participation in a local Susan G. Komen race or organizing a fundraising campaign or related party – for a chance to receive Snapfish-funded support as an official photo sponsor for their event. Snapfish will select four winners and will donate up to $1,500 to each event.
That’s pretty cool.
So is this: Snapfish is giving away a $50 gift card to one of YOU through a giveaway HERE.
- Leave a comment and tell us how you’ll spend your Snapfish bucks.
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Tuesday, October 25, 2011.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one gift card in the amount of $50.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!