This is for all you mommies out there, about your firstborn. Just copy, paste and share your story.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Relief, happiness and anxiety. Had a miscarriage previously and wanted so badly to get pregnant again. Also feared miscarrying again. But I didn’t.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 30.
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Home pregnancy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Husband John.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I did, but John didn’t so I gave him the gift of surprise.
9. DUE DATE? 12.30.00
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? No.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Caesar salad and a cold beer in a frosty mug, because I didn’t allow myself either while pregnant.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? My weight.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX? Male.
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX? Nope.
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN? 50
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew.
18.DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Not until the delivery day, when the big boy was struggling to come out and the doctor realized after 2.5 hours of pushing that he was HUGE. It all worked out — thanks to a big episiotomy and a vacuum.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Halifax Hospital in Daytona Beach, FL
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Oh, about 16.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Husband John. Met there by my mom, sister and Mother-in-law.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural, with epidural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 10 pounds, 9 ounces
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? 1.3.01
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME YOUR CHILD? Joseph Christopher Donaldson. We call him Joey.
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 8