Congrats, Angela's mom!
Angela wanted to win some Dermagenics Collagen Recovery cream for her mom, who is trekking through cancer treatment for a second time.
Her prize arrived just yesterday, and here’s hoping this Feel-Good Find works wonders for her momma!
Diane also won some Dermagenics!
“I am going through chemo right now and it makes my skin so dry,” she shared. “Hopefully the cream will help when I go through radiation as well.”
Fingers crossed for you, Diane!
Daisey is a three-year survivor who gets the breast cancer inspiration stones. She has big plans for treasuring them forever! (I have a set, and they are so cool!)
Happy for you, Deb!
Also wishing Deb a bunch of fun with her new Manduka water bottle and yoga towel. “Love the colors,” she says. And the water bottle? Her new companion for hikes and pilates sessions!
Congrats, you lucky girls!
Welcome to Feel-Good Finds, a series of posts featuring items and products that can cheer you up, calm your mind, and soothe your soul. Whether you’re muddling through cancer treatment or just braving the occasional bad day, pick-me-ups are key. Here, I review all things happy and hopeful. (And sometimes when I’m blessed with extra goodies, I’ll even give them away!)
Here goes with the first feel-good item.
It’s the Manduka PROlite® Mat.
My mom is the lucky girl who got to review this product (because she’s more the yoga enthusiast than I am), and here’s what she says, after packing up her TJMaxx mat for the magic of Manduka.
- The color (orchid) is awesome. She loves it so much more than her brownish-greenish generic mat.
- It’s comfy.
- It’s not slippery (although it was at first, just as Manduka warned, but after a simple wipe/wash, it was good to go!).
- The length is perfect (specs are 71” x 24” x 3/16”).
- Did I mention the color?
Not only did the Manduka folks bestow upon me this magnificent mat, they have given me, so I can give to one of you:
If you wanna go for the feel-good win, just follow the steps below.
- Leave a comment and share why you need this yoga gear!
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Monday, November 15, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one stainless steel water bottle ($20), plus one eQua Hand Towel ($20).
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!
If you’ve ever tried yoga without a mat, you know things can get ugly. Just catch me in my mom’s living room, on nothing but carpet because I’m too lazy to shop for the proper gear, and you’ll know what I mean — slipping, sliding, poses that fall apart, poor form all around!
If I’m going to do yoga, I need a mat. So do you.
There’s no better time to get equipped than now, during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (think healing, recovery, overall better health)!
Here’s what you need to do:
Head over to Manduka, purveyor of premium yoga gear, and check out the Pro Lite Yoga Mat in Orchid (yep, the pretty pink one). Buy one (or more, because it is almost holiday time, you know?) and 20% of the proceeds from each purchase will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. (Oh, and free shipping on orders over $100.)
Manduka is about more than just yoga — it’s about giving back, too.
Yep, I see that.