Welcome to Feel-Good Finds, a series of posts featuring items and products that can cheer you up, calm your mind, and soothe your soul. Whether you’re muddling through cancer treatment or just braving the occasional bad day, pick-me-ups are key. Here, I review all things happy and hopeful. (And sometimes when I’m blessed with extra goodies, I’ll even give them away!)
Yesterday, I learned that my MRI results were A-OK, and now I am really, really close to saying I’m a 6-year survivor (it was the day before Thanksgiving in 2004 when I found out I had breast cancer). What a perfect surprise, then, to find these on my doorstep last night.
They were hand-delivered by my friend Dawn at Out of the Blue Delivered, and I think she has no idea how much I totally love them.
You might love them, too!
And guess what? It’s quite possible you could win some for yourself — just throw your name in the hat by entering the giveaway below. Please note that there are two varieties of the Awareness Inspiration Stone Set — one for breast cancer awareness, and one for ovarian cancer awareness.
- Leave a comment and share which inspiration stones you want — pink breast cancer theme or teal ovarian cancer theme.
- Leave your comment no later than 5PM ET on Saturday, November 20, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 18 and older.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing via random.org.
- One winner will receive one set of inspiration stones, valued at $24.00.
- Winners will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you’ve won!